Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3 more days.....

Three more days, and I'm in Form 5... Time really flies...
Older by a year...



I want to end this year successfully although my final year exam wasn't so good to me... But this holiday has been a very productive holiday...
And I'm proud of it... Thank God that He gave me the will and strength to revise the whole Form 4 successfully...



I also want to thank Him for helping me to realise something this year...
I can say that He advised me through my parents... Which I think they have a really good point there... =)
They've put such high hopes on me, especially my dad =)...
I will work my way to success, no matter what...
I won't say what it is... =P
But I trust His judgement and I'll let Him plan my life/future...
It's true I think that my SPM result will determine my future...



Anyway I got to go and do Accounts...
Signing out...
See you guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment