Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009.....

Today is the last day of the year 2009...
A year of ups and downs for me...
Success for a moment, and the best of all, lessons learnt...
A year full of knowledge, friendship, and Victor-y... Haha
As the old saying goes, "Time is Gold"... Only now I truly understand the meaning of this phrase...
All the experiences I've gained this year can really help me bolster my drive to succeed at the highest level...
You might think I'm just trying to show off here... But I'm not...

The satisfaction of a work done is just great... Better than scoring a goal in a football match... Haha
Quite a busy year I can say... Homeworks, tuition, school, sports, etc...
I've been basically studying throughout the holidays, literally...
I just feel that I cannot waste anymore time...

Ok... Going back to the topic of the last day...
This is the last day I'll get to feel the life of being a Form 4 student...
Well, tomorrow I'll be in Form 5... Same class, same people, same antics...
I'll be very grateful if I don't get influenced by "some" people again...
Anyway, I'll be off to read Ekonomi Asas... The last subject that I'm studying...

Before I go...
I feel that this song is quite meaningful...
Better In Time by Leona Lewis...



So I'll see you guys when school reopens...
Signing out...
Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment