Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year Resolution.....

The year 2010 is just around the corner...
I can't wait to take my SPM and pass my SPM with flying colours... =)
This holidays... Well, not much of a holiday because I've been revising all the Form 4 subjects...
For the year 2010, I would like to...
1. Use the computer only on weekends (I think I can do it for a year)
2. Basically study and revise the whole year... In my dad's office, At home after dinner and shower...
3. Stop going for school's co-curricular activities (Wasting my time)
4. Sleep early... At about 10.30 pm...
5. Run on the treadmill every Saturday...
6. Have my own personal record of my expenditures for the year (Accounting)
7. Help my dad with his Accounting work in his office... I'll take this opportunity to lighten his workload and to gain experience... Only after SPM but before 2011 when my college starts...



Well, I think that's it...
Success and happiness in the year 2010...
Signing out...
See you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment